Help us raise funds for the running of the Eccleshill Mechanics institute Community Centre
Thank you to those that already make regular financial contributions to ECA. Every single penny donated serves to further our objective of making this the best community centre in Bradford. And, rest assured that it will always be sensibly spent!
We still desperately need to increase funds in order to not only carry out essential maintenance on the building, but to develop it as the ‘fit for purpose’ facility it must be going into the future – for example, we desperately need to improve disabled access throughout the building (including a lift)
Of course, we will continue to apply for funding grants to facilitate this, once the Capital Asset Transfer is complete, but we need help from all of you as you read this. This is a call to arms. We need regular funding and support to keep the Community Centre open and improving. Regular funding will also help us to improve the building and furnishings to make it a great place for all to come and use.
Please contribute whatever amount you can; ideally a small amount each month will help us to accelerate the plans we have so that we can achieve our mission and strategic goals.
You can donate as an individual by:
- Setting up a Standing Order. Simply give instruction to your Bank or Building Society to make a payment to Eccleshill Community Association Ltd of whatever you can afford per month. Our account details are as follows:
Account Eccleshill Community Association Limited
Sort Code 60-83-01
Account No. 20326146
- JustGiving https://www.justgiving.com/eccleshillcommunityassociation
or follow the link below
- Calling into the Mechanics Institute and we can help you set up a regular payment
- Just contributing to the many collection boxes at local shops, clubs etc.
- Making one off donations – again call into the Mechanics Institute
- Or simply collect your loose change at home and pop in to see us with it.
- Organise a charity event and choose ECA (Eccleshill Community Association Limited) as your charity and get sponsorship as usual.
If you own or represent a Local Business, no matter how big or small, you can sponsor the Mechanics Institute by:
- Making a donation or regularly supporting us,
- Maybe donating a gift for a raffle or tombola for one of our planned events – e.g. voucher or goods
- Providing / donating any equipment or services to help us to renovate the building
- Organising and getting sponsorship for a charity event for your teams
- Hiring our rooms for any special ‘offsite’ meetings you might need to hold – we can even organise catering for you
Do something extraordinary!
And, just to help you see what just a fraction of Eccleshill people, making a small donation could mean to us… here’s an example:
If just 500 people (of the 10,000 that live in this district) contribute just £2 per month, that’s £12,000 per year; enough to cover basic costs and maintenance!
Go on… make a difference today… sign up and make a donation.
And if you can’t make a donation, then volunteering is just as valuable… and rewarding!